Any information you transmit to us will be held securely, in accordance with our internal security procedure.
We will collect and use your information to:
- administer your account with us;
- process your order and dispatch it in the most effective and efficient manner;
- anticipate or resolve any queries or problems with any goods or services supplied to you
From time to time, we may, with your consent, contact you by e-mail, post or telephone to inform you of products and offers which may be of interest to you. If at any time you do not wish to continue you to receive these communications, you may do so by unchecking the relevant box on your Account Details page. Certain of our services such as secure payment processing services and shipping/delivery are provided in conjunction with our business partners or agents. In such cases we may need to share your personal information with them in order to provide these services. Please note that certain services may be unavailable if you do not want to disclose the personal information you are asked for.
We may store a cookie on your computer when you register with our site. This information facilitates your use of our web site and ensures, for example that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you re-visit the web site. You can block cookies from your computer if you want to (your helpscreen or manual should tell you how to do this) but certain of our services may not work correctly or at all if you set your browser not to accept cookies.
Other than the disclosures described above, we promise that:
- Your financial details or personal information will never be passed to anyone outside the Wightman & Parrish group without your permission unless we are legally entitled or obliged to do so (such as if required by a court order or for the prevention of fraud or other crime)
- The only information our couriers ever receive is a shipping address and this is only with your express permission.
- We will never sell our mailing list to any third party, unless this is as part of a reorganisation or a sale of the assets the company and where steps have first been taken to ensure your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- We are committed to the privacy of our customers
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other web sites even if you access them using links from our web site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit.
We hold your details under the Data Protection Act 1998 and aim to keep our information as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with or if you have a query relating to your information, please contact us by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to:
Synergy Online Store
C/O Wightman & Parrish Ltd
Station Road Industrial Estate
Tel: 0845 196 0625
Fax: 01323 846 027